Manhole Covers

Agency: Department of the Army
State: Kansas
Type of Government: Federal
  • 35 - Service & Trade Equipment
Posted: Sep 21, 2017
Due: Sep 25, 2017
Solicitation No: W912BV17Q0136
Publication URL: To access bid details, please log in.
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Synopsis :
Added: Sep 20, 2017 11:28 am
The contractor shall be responsible for all labor, equipment, materials, and manufacturing processes needed to acquire and deliver (19) nineteen Manhole Covers to the Project Office of John Redmond Reservoir.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Package #1
Posted Date:
September 20, 2017
Description: Solicitation
Description: Pictures
Contracting Office Address :
1645 South 101st East Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74128-4609
United States
Place of Performance :
Council Grove Lake Office
945 Lake Road

Council Grove, Kansas 66846
United States
Primary Point of Contact. :
Denise L. Maynard
Phone: 9186694980

Related Document

Sep 26, 2017[Award] Manhole Covers
Daily notification on new contract opportunities

With GovernmentContracts, you can:

  • Find more opportunities and win more business
  • Receive daily alerts for all new bid opportunities
  • Get contract opportunities matched to your business

See also

Project Information: R348 Project Overview Project Name: 803-SA1/2 I; 135th St. West from

Sedgwick County

Bid Due: 4/07/2020

Project Information: B510 & B491 Project Overview Project Name: 636-33-1150 & 636-33-1850; Bridges

Sedgwick County

Bid Due: 8/04/2020

Bid Solicitation Detail Gebhardt Abandoned Mined Land Reclamation BID CLOSING DATE: 04/09/2020 BID

State Government of Kansas

Bid Due: 4/09/2020

Federal Levee Rehab, Lower Chariton Levee Unit Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID W912DQ20B1042


Bid Due: 4/30/2020

* Disclaimer: Information regarding bids, requests for proposals (RFPs), or requests for qualifications (RFQs) is provided on this website only as a convenience and does not constitute official public notice. Persons wishing to respond to or inquire about bids, RFPs, or RFQs should contact the appropriate government department.