|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Due:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Jul 26, 2017 10:17 am
Presolicitation Notice :
This notice is posted in accordance with FAR 5.2 and 36.213-2.
This RESTRICTED ACQUISITION is Woman Owned Small Business Set Aside , prior to the closing date of the solicitation.
The NAICS code is 237990 and the Size Standard is $36.5M.
In accordance with FAR 4.1102 and DFARS 252.204-7004, alternate A, System for Award Management (SAM), contractor must be registered in SAM prior to award. Offerors may obtain information on registration at https://www.sam.gov.
SOLICITATION NUMBER: FA3016-17-R-0102
This is a construction build one-time acquisition for the repair and replacement of existing running at JBSA-Fort Sam Houston. If there are any conflicted or unsure areas of work a Request For Information (RFI) is to be sent in to 502 CONS.
The location of work will be on Joint Base San Antonio, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
The 502d Contracting Squadron, Joint Base San Antonio Texas intends to award a contract with a 365 day period of performance.
The estimated magnitude of the entire contract is between $250,000 and $500,000 .
2. Hard copies of the solicitation will not be provided. You may, however, download and print the file from the web site www.fbo.gov .
3. There is no fee for this solicitation.
4. A registration page will be attached to the web site. You are not required to register. However, when you register, you will receive notice of any amendments and/or addenda that may be issued to the solicitation. If you have not registered, it will be your responsibility to check the web site for any changes to the solicitation.
5. You shall provide a signed copy of the SF 1442 and acknowledge and/or sign all amendments at the time and place specified in the solicitation for receipt of proposals. There will not be a public opening. Sealed envelopes containing proposals shall be marked to show the offeror's name and address, the solicitation number, and the date and time proposals are due.
6. Contractors shall be capable of securing bonding for the total proposed amount. However, contractors shall only be responsible for providing bonding for the base amount.
7. Contractors that are Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment are excluded from receiving contracts. Agencies also shall not consent to subcontract with these contractors.
8. "Notice to Offeror(s)/Supplier(s): Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs." If funding is not available by 30 Sep 17 the solicitation will be cancelled. An award prior to 30 Sep 17 would require the contractor to begin performance within 90 days of award date in order to meet Bona Fide Need.
Added: Aug 15, 2017 4:18 pmSolicitation: FA3016-17-R-0102
Repair Johnson Running Track Joint Base San Antonio - Fort Sam Houston.
NAICS Code: 238220.
This project is 100% set-aside for Woman Owned Small Business Concerns.
The magnitude of this contruction project is between $250,000 and $500,000.
The construction Wage Rate Requirement (formerly known as Davis Bacon Act) is strictly enforced.
INSTRUCTIONS: Offerors shall complete as part of the offer and submit the following documents:
Section A: Provide fill-ins for the following SF1442 blocks: 14, 15, 16 (if different from 14), 17, 19 (if ammendments have been issued), and 20 a-c.
Section B: Providee Unit Price and Net Amount for CLINs 0001 - 0002.
Section K: Complete all appropriate and applicable Representations and Certifications.
PROPOSAL: Offeror shall submit complete and detailed proposal packages including all supporting documentations as stated in section L "Instructions to Offerors."
Questions submitted more than 5 days after site visit will not be answered.
Added: Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm
Reason for Amendment:
Added: Sep 19, 2017 6:03 pm
Reason for amendment:
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
August 15, 2017
Solicitation_FA3016-17-R-0102.pdf (791.26 Kb)
Description: Solicitation FA3016-17-R-0102
Attachment__1SOW_JBSF150102_08_AUG_17.pdf (1,924.02 Kb)
Description: Attachment #1
Attachment__2_JBSF150102_Drawings.pdf (795.37 Kb)
Description: Attachment #2
Attachment__3Schedule_of_Material_Submittals.xls (128.50 Kb)
Description: Attachment #3
Attachment__4Signage_JBSA_Lackland.pdf (366.60 Kb)
Description: Attachment #4
Attachment__5Construction_Cost_Estimate_Breakdown.xl... (1,131.00 Kb)
Description: Attachment #5
Attachment__6_Wage_Determination_TX170280_07212017.p... (193.08 Kb)
Description: Attachment #6
Attachment__7_Design_Analysis.pdf (17,534.53 Kb)
Description: Attachment #7
August 31, 2017
FA301617R0101_0001.pdf (55.75 Kb)
Description: Solicitation: FA3016-17-R-0102 Amendment 0001
Attachment__8_-_Map_for_drainage_of_Johnson_Running_... (551.59 Kb)
Description: Attachment #8
Answers_to_submitted_Questions.pdf (180.48 Kb)
Description: Answer to submitted questions
September 19, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
1655 Selfridge Avenue
JBSA Lackland, Texas 78236-5253
Place of Performance :
Joint Base San Antonio, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Point of Contact. :
edward A. chilson
|Jul 27, 2017||[Presolicitation] Repair and Replace Johnson Running Track|
|Aug 15, 2017||[Solicitation] Repair and Replace Johnson Running Track|
|Sep 1, 2017||[Solicitation] Repair and Replace Johnson Running Track|
|Oct 30, 2017||[Solicitation / Cancelled] Repair and Replace Johnson Running Track|
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
bid/rfp/rfq # title buyer name opening date RFP # 2019-025S Professional Development Consultants,
Plano Independent School District
Bid Due: 12/17/2019
Bid # Description Close Date Close Tiem Buyer 1567 Miscellaneous Consultant Services 5/29/2020
Richardson Independent School District
Bid Due: 5/29/2020
Project Number Title Addenda Due Date 2:00PM 19RFP020 19RFP020 Youth & Family Enrichment
Austin Independent School District
Bid Due: 10/15/2019
rfp title posted deadline Restaurant, Food and Catering Vendors RFP# PURCH 1819-1 07/11/19
Aldine School District
Bid Due: 6/30/2020