|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Due:||Aug 10, 2017|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Jun 22, 2017 5:25 pm1. Estimated issue date: 11 Jul 2017; Estimated closing/response date: 10 Aug 2017. **These dates are subject to change. Solicitation will be posted to FBO and attached to this synopsis when it is issued. Closing/response date will be noted on the solicitation.**
2. PR number: FD2030-17-01075. Solicitation number: FA8118-17-R-0050.
3. Service/Spare/Repair/OH: Remanufacture.
4. AMC: R2/C.
5. Item: B-52 Hydraulic Servovalve.
6. NSN: 1650-01-206-6401.
7. P/N: 73111.
8. Description: Dimensions: Length: 3.0", width: 2.5", height: 2.5", weight: 15.5 lbs. Material content: Steel, Aluminum, Rubber, Teflon. Function: 4-way proportional electro-hydraulic valve used to control hydraulic flow to the rudder actuator.
9. Total Line Item Quantity: Best Estimated Quantities are as follows:
Remanufacture: Basic Year - 16 EA; Opt I - 16 EA; Opt II - 16 EA; Opt III - 10 EA; Opt IV - 10 EA. All quantities are estimated.
Over and Above: To Be Negotiated (as needed).
Data: Not Separately Priced.
10. Application: B-52.
11. Destination: TBD.
12. Delivery: 1 EA per Month Beginning 30 days After Receipt of Order or Reparables, Whichever is Later. Five year Requirements contract will be solicited, with 1 Basic Year and 4 Option Years.
13. Qualification Requirements DO apply. Initial Production Evaluation (IPE) may be required. Approved source: Parker Hannifin Corporation. No set-asides applicable to this requirement.
14. Export Control: Not Applicable.
15. UID Note to Contractor: UID requirements will apply.
16. Applicable Tech Orders: 9H8-30-106-3 Change 3 - 1 Jun 2013
17. Written procedures will be used for this solicitation. No telephone requests. Only written or faxed requests received directly from the requestor are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 736-3273. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICATION REQUESTS. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to AFSC/PZABB, Tinker AFB OK 73145 at FAX NUMBER (405) 739-4417. See Note (s) 22, 23, 26.
18. Point of Contact: Bobbi Whitlock; Phone: 405-739-5466; Email: email@example.com.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
September 19, 2017
FA811817R0050.pdf (102.36 Kb)
Description: Solicitation FA811817R0050
SOW.pdf (101.80 Kb)
Description: Statement of Work
CAV_AF_SOW.pdf (3,204.45 Kb)
Description: CAV AF SOW
CDRL.pdf (137.70 Kb)
DID_81634.pdf (68.59 Kb)
Description: DID 81634
DID_81995.pdf (146.31 Kb)
Description: DID 81995
SGFP-FD20301701075.pdf (1,589.32 Kb)
PKG.pdf (73.58 Kb)
TRANSPORT.pdf (94.86 Kb)
Contracting Office Address :
3001 Staff Drive, Ste 1AG76A
Tinker AFB, Oklahoma 73145-3015
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Jun 23, 2017||[Presolicitation] Remanufacture of B-52 Hydraulic Servovalve|
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Advanced Technology Demonstrator (ATD) Radar Engineering Support Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 1305M320RNRMA0003
COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 12/19/2020
F108 Module 13/15 LPT Union Assembly (Navy) Remanufacture Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 4/13/2020
Solicitation Detail Please use the 'Notify Me' button to be automatically made aware
State Government of Oklahoma
Bid Due: 4/28/2020
71--Tables for classroom use, must include two built in power outlets, one left
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 4/06/2020