|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2019|
|Due:||Feb 4, 2019|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
ARDEC is seeking sources who are capable of providing modification kits for the Fire Support Sensor System, A3 in accordance with Technical Data Package (TDP) 57K6621 and the attached AS3 Kit Packaging PDF. Interested sources shall have the capability to provide up to fifteen (15) complete kits conforming to the requirements and specifications stated in TDP 57K6621 and the attached AS3 Kit Packaging PDF in support of the Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle Platform. Interested sources shall be capable of delivering completed modification kits within six months.
The TDP includes technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms export Control Act (title 22, U.S.C., App. 2401 et. seq.) and is also limited to distribution statement D, "Distribution authorized to the Department of Defense and U.S. DOD contractors only". Therefore, interested sources must complete/sign and return copies of the attached AR Form 1350, Technical Data Questionnaire, DD 2345, Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement, and a Non-Disclosure Agreement. The Non-Disclosure Agreement shall be sent to interested parties upon request of the technical data. The DD 2345, Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement must be certified current by the U.S./Canada Joint Certification Office, DLA Logistics Information Service, Federal Center, 74 Washington Ave., North, Battle Creek, MI USA 49037-3084.
This notice is limited to the UNCLASSIFIED level.
Vendor Questionnaire: The purpose of this questionnaire is to obtain information from industry to assist in the market research. Firms/companies are invited to indicate their interest and capability by identifying the following items:
1. Company Name
2. Company Address / Country Represented / Website
3. Company point of contact and phone number
4. Business Size (Small/Large & Number of Employees) CAGE Code / DUNS Number.
5. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this effort is 336992.
6. Commerciality: (a.) Our product as described above, has been sold, leased or licensed to the general public (b.) Our product as described above, has been sold in substantial quantities, on a competitive basis, to multiple state and local governments. The development of the product was done exclusively at private expense. (c) None of the above applies. Explain.
7. Location where primary work will be performed (if more than one location, please indicate the percentage for each location).
8. Major partners or suppliers.
9. Identify existing facilities, equipment and workforce (identify what percentage would be supporting this new effort and what additional resources would be required).
10. Provide minimum and maximum monthly production rates of past production of same or similar items.
11. Identify manufacturing, managing and engineering experience of like systems of equal or greater complexity.
12. Identify lead time, including supplier/design qualification efforts and production ramp up time, to meet full capability for production and sustainment.
13. Estimated Lead Time to First Kit Delivered.
14. Provide delivery schedule for up to a quantity of fifteen (15) complete modification kits.
15. Estimated Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) of kit costs. Estimate cost for quantity ranges 1-9 and 10-19.
16. Please provide any additional comments.
All responsible, interested offerors are encouraged to submit their capabilities/qualification data and any pertinent information in hard copy or via email, within thirty (30) calendar days to: US Army, Army Contracting Command-New Jersey, ACC-NJ, Bldg. 9, Attn: William Tenz, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ 07806-5000, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The points of contact are William Tenz at email@example.com, or Christina Makhijani at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information is to be submitted at no cost or obligation to the Government. NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. The Government will accept written questions by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information provided will not be returned.
This is a sources sought notice only and should not be construed as a Request for Proposal or a commitment by the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this market survey. Offerors are directed to NOT submit proposals at this time. All information is to be submitted at no cost or obligation to the Government. If a formal solicitation is generated at a later date, a solicitation notice will be published and more detailed technical requirements will be provided.
The purpose of this amendment is to change the closing date of the notice from January 14, 2019 to February 4, 2019.
All other terms of the notice remain the same.
|Dec 13, 2018||[Sources Sought] Fire Support Sensor Modification Kits|
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 14, 2019 2:19 pm Solicitation Number : N68335-19-R-0341
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 6/24/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Mar 22, 2018 3:54 pm
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 2/22/2023
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jun 11, 2019 7:06 am
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 6/25/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis May 28, 2019 4:22 pm Solicitation Number : N68335-19-Q-0282
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 6/28/2019