|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Jun 8, 2021|
|Due:||Jun 18, 2021|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
Project Title: Gulf Intracoastal Waterway (GIWW) Texas Aransas National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) Beneficial Use Site (BUS) "B" and "J" ANWR Improvements
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Galveston District has a requirement for the above subject. THIS IS A NOTICE FOR SOURCES SOUGHT ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL OR INVITATION FOR BID. THERE IS NO BID PACKAGE, SOLICITATION, SPECIFICATION OR DRAWINGS AVAILABLE WITH THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A PROCUREMENT COMMITMENT BY THE US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT. RESPONSE IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY; NO REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE MADE FOR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PROVIDING INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUNCEMENT OR ANY FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION REQUESTS. THE GOVERNMENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR OR SUFFER ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY IMPROPER IDENTIFIED INFORMATION.
The purpose of this synopsis is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities and qualifications of various members of industry including Other-Than-Small Business and the Small Business Community to include but not limited to Small Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone), 8(a) Certified Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),Economically Disadvantaged (ED)/Woman Owned (WO) and Woman Owned (WO) small business firms. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 237990; Size Standard is $39.5 million.
To make appropriate acquisitions for the above project, the Government, will use responses to this source sought announcement and possible future projects as determined to be in the best interest of the Government. The order of magnitude for this effort is estimated between $1,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00.
Project Consists of Construct breakwater extension at GIWW BUS “B” and “J” in Aransas National Wildlife Refuge:
Schedule 1 includes construction to raise the elevation of 3,600 ft of existing breakwater, construction of 2,400 ft of new breakwater, installation of 156 concrete reef rings and 154 concrete reef balls, and installation of 10 warning signs at beneficial use site (BUS) B within the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge. Complete the entire work ready for use not later than 131 calendar days after the date the Contractor receives the Notice to Proceed.
Option 1 is for installation of 723 concrete reef balls at BUS J and installation of 5 warning signs. If awarded, an additional 16 calendar days will be added to the contract completion time.
Option 2 is for repairs to approximately 300 ft of existing articulating concrete block ACB) shoreline protection at five locations along the GIWW channel shoreline within the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge. Repairs consist of removing damaged ACB sections and replacing with armor stone. If awarded, an additional 15 calendar days will be added to the contract completion time.
All work must be completed by 14 OCT prior to the start of the closed Whooping Crane bird window. Whooping Crane window is closed to construction 15 OCT through 15 APR.
The estimated Issued Date for this requirement is January 2022. The estimated Award Date is May 2022.
Completion time for the project is 131 calendar days for Schedule 1 and 31 calendar days for options.
The contractor will be required to provide Performance and Payment Bonds within (5) calendar days after award. Contractor will be required to furnish Pre-Award documents within 2 days after Bid Opening. The contractor shall begin Work within (10) calendar days after acknowledgement of the Notice to Proceed.
If you can meet all of the requirements for this project, please respond to this sources sought announcement by e-mail, to the attention of Jennifer Peterson and Curtis Cole Jr., firstname.lastname@example.org and Curtis.Cole@usace.army.mil Responses must be received no later than 02:00 P.M. Central Standard Time on June 18, 2021. The following information is requested:
1. Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) & Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) (This information can be obtained from your System for Award Management (SAM) Registration at www.beta.sam.gov ).
2. Name of firm w/address, phone, fax, e-mail address, and point of contact.
3. State if your company is a Small Business, SBA Certified 8(a) firm, HubZone Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Economically Disadvantaged (ED)/Woman Owned (WO) and Woman Owned (WO) small business firms.
4. State whether your firm can provide a Bid Bond (20% of total bid amount), Performance and Payment Bond (100% of the contract amount).
5. Please indicate whether your firm will submit a bid for this project, if this project is set-aside for Small Business, SBA Certified 8(a) firm, HubZone Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Economically Disadvantaged (ED)/Woman Owned (WO) or Woman Owned (WO) small business.
6. Qualifications: Responses to this source sought announcement shall indicate specialized experience and technical competence in:
a. Contractor should provide experience in completing work outlined under the paragraph above for “Project Information”.
b. Provide documentation for your firm on past similar efforts as a prime contractor.
c. Provide a list of your present commitments and completion dates for these commitments. The evaluation will consider overall experience.
7. Submission Requirements: Firms submitting responses shall provide information on the most recent up to five projects that prove you can meet the qualification criteria listed above, with contract number, project location, description of work requirements, contact and phone number for each effort. Proof of Small Business Administration (SBA) registration 8(a) and Hubzone Small Business shall be provided with this response.
Firms responding to this source sought announcement, who fail to provide ALL of the required information requested, will not be used to help the Government make the acquisition decision, which is the intent of this sources sought announcement.
For technical questions, please contact Michael Gonzales, 361-884-3385 x2229 office, or preferably by email at Michael.D.Gonzalez@usace.army.mil
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Follow Port Isabel Detention Center - Draft RFP Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID
HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 6/23/2021
Follow SYNOPSIS - Circuit Card Assembly Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID SPRRA2-21-R-0036 Related
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 6/24/2021
Follow Brand Name Only for consumable supplies for use with the Trima Accel
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 6/24/2021
Follow RE-ESTABLISH MAIN WATER SUPPLY LINE TO BUILDING 1336 ON FORT BLISS Active
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 6/30/2021