|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Apr 5, 2021|
|Due:||Apr 12, 2021|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT; THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS SYNOPSIS. NO REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE MADE FOR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PROVIDING INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO THIS SYNOPSIS OR ANY FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION REQUESTS. THE PURPOSE OF THIS SYNOPSIS IS TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF POTENTIALLY QUALIFIED SOURCES AND THEIR SIZE CLASSIFICATIONS (SMALL BUSINESS, LARGE BUSINESS,ETC.) TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN DETERMINING THE POTENTIAL FOR SET-ASIDE/RESTRICT COMPETITION FOR THIS REQUIREMENT. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST A COPY OF A SOLICITATION, AS ONE DOES NOT EXIST.
The Directorate of Contracting’s Contracting Flight Support Section (AFTC/PZIEB) at the Air Force Test Center at Edwards AFB, CA is conducting preliminary planning market research in accordance with (IAW) Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10 to obtain information from potential eligible and interested contractors for the purchase of visual display systems (VDS). The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 334118, Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing, with a small business size standard of 1000. The PSC code is 5836.
Please review this announcement, including all attachments, in their entirety. The Edwards AFB Contracting Office (AFTC/PZIEB) requests that prospective offerors complete and return a Capabilities Statement based on the DRAFT Statement of Work (SOW) provided.
Any qualified and interested companies responding to this announcement must be able to support all areas. NO partial support responses from industry will be accepted.
The contractor shall provide all personnel and materials needed in accordance with the DRAFT SOW included in this posting.
The Government is seeking qualified firms who possess both the capability and experience to provide the supplies and services described in the DRAFT SOW. The Government is requesting that interested concerns furnish the following information:
Interested parties must submit a Capabilities Statement that address the following:
(1) Company name, address, point of contact, telephone number and e-mail address.
(2) Type of business, i.e., small, small disadvantaged, woman-owned, economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business, HubZone, serviced-disabled veteran-owned small business, large business, etc. under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 238330 with a Small Business Administration size standard of $15,000,000 (average total annual receipts).
(3) If registered in the Federal Government's System for Award Management (SAM), located at https://www.sam.gov, please provide company CAGE code. Note: The Federal Government requires registration in SAM prior to an award of a contract or agreement.
(4) GSA Schedule Number, if applicable.
(5) Evidence that the interested party is fully capable of providing the required service and supplies and as such may contain any information that the interested party feels is relevant.
(6) As this is a draft PWS, please address any concerns that you find in the document that should be clarified by the Government prior to the issuance of a solicitation.
All email correspondence shall contain a subject line that reads " Threat and Friendly (TAF) Visual Display System Sources Sought. " If sending attachments with e-mail, ensure only .pdf, .doc, or .xls documents are sent.
All responses shall be forwarded via email to Ryan Coney at firstname.lastname@example.org . The due date and time for responses to this Sources Sought Synopsis is 12 April 2021 by 3:00 p.m. (PST).
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Fremont Park Renovation Project - Specification No. 3624 Department: Public Works, PW Transportation
City of Glendale
Bid Due: 4/21/2021
Bid Title: Granite Plantation Thinning ("Granite Thin") Project Category: Professional Services Status: Open
Bid Due: 4/30/2021
Event : 0000018831 Sex Offender Treatment Services Loading... Details Event ID 0000018831 Format/Type:
State Government of California
Bid Due: 4/20/2021
March 2021 prevnext Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 28 1 2
San Mateo Transit District
Bid Due: 5/12/2021