|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Jul 19, 2018|
|Due:||Jul 25, 2018|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
AFMETCAL at Heath OH intends to award a firm fixed price contract under Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP) in accordance with FAR Part 13-Simplified Acquisition Procedures and FAR part 12-Acquisition of Commercial Items, for the purchase of a Vacuum Standard Kit with technical manual and standard commercial warranty.
Products offered shall be commercial items or commercially available off-the shelf (COTS) items meeting the definitions in FAR Part 2. Items proposed shall be new units. Reconditioned, remanufactured, or used items are not acceptable and shall not be proposed.
The units must meet the requirements of Purchase Description 18M-225A-VA, dated 12 July 2017, included in Section J, Attachment 1, to the RFQ. The RFQ with applicable documents are available for download at this site. Please review ALL documents carefully.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OFFERORS: All prospective awardees are required to register at SAM and to maintain active registration during the life of the contract. SAM can be accessed at https://www.sam.gov. Any award resulting from this solicitation will include DFARS Clause 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports. Section 1008 of the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2001 requires any claims for payment (invoices) under DoD contract to be submitted in electronic form. Invoicing, Receipt, Acceptance, and Property Transfer (iRAPT) through Wide Area WorkFlow (WAWF) e-Business Suite is the DoD system of choice for implementing this statutory requirement. Use of the basic system is at no cost to the contractor. Contractors must complete vendor training, which is also available at no cost at https://wawf.eb.mil. Prior to submitting invoices in the production system, contractors must register for an account at https://wawf.eb.mil/.
(1) be valid for a period of 90 days,
(2) be for the item described in the purchase description (Section J, Attachment 1),
(3) include a new unit for evaluation and testing (not reconditioned, remanufactured, or used unit),
(4) be FOB Destination,
(5) include a delivery schedule, if unable to meet delivery schedule in Section F,
(6) include copy of commercial price list,
(7) include name of and be signed by an authorized company representative along with telephone number, facsimile number, and email address,
(8) include taxpayer identification number (TIN), CAGE Code Number and DUNS Number,
(9) include a technical proposal that includes a written response to each paragraph of the PD,
(10) include copy of offeror's standard commercial warranty,
(11) include completed Section B, which includes pricing for option year quantities,
(12) include a copy of subcontracting plan,
(13) completed FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items. Offerors shall ensure information in SAM is current.
The Government reserves the right to incorporate the successful offeror's technical proposal into any contract resulting from this solicitation.
This will be a DO-A70 rated order. Offers must be received by 18 July 2018 at 2:00 PM EDT to: Michael D. Hickey, AFMETCAL, 813 Irving-Wick Dr W, The Horton Bldg, Heath OH 43056-1199. Facsimile submissions to 740-788-5157 are permissible with the follow-up of an original sent by overnight mail. Electronic submissions via email are not permissible due to file size limits. Offerors can submit electronic files to AMRDEC SAFE, https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe/Welcome.aspx. Offerors can submit under a guest account and upon email verification, the Contract Specialist can then download the files from the site. Please note that the uploaded files must be timestamped by the offer due date and time. Offerors bare the risk for receipt of submitted offers being untimely. Any offer or modifications to the offer received after the exact time specified for receipt of offers/quotes may not be considered. All responsible sources may submit an offer, which if received timely shall be considered by this agency.
|Jun 15, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Vacuum Standard Kit|
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Sep 05, 2018 7:35 am Solicitation Number : SPE7L418R0182
Defense Logistics Agency
Bid Due: 10/23/2018
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Sep 13, 2018 9:11 am Solicitation Number : SPE7MC18R0044
Defense Logistics Agency
Bid Due: 10/29/2018
reference number title opening date contact 2018-03-39 Franklin County Corrections Center Design Release
Bid Due: 10/23/2018
bid name deadline PROJECT NO. 130013-78 SANITARY CONVEYANCE AND TREATMENT IMPROVEMENTS WESTERN REGIONAL
Bid Due: 10/24/2018