|Agency:||Department of Agriculture|
|Type of Contract:||Awards|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Dec 21, 2018|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
|Award Dollar Amount:||$372,400.00|
300 Sunset Park Dr Prescott, AZ 86303-3430
2. The solicitation number for this effort is 12639519Q0037 and this combined synopsis/solicitation is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ).
3. The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation document are those in effect at the time of publication. Provisions and clauses incorporated by reference have the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) can be accessed on the Internet at http://farsite.hill.af.mil/
4. Simplified procurement procedures will be used for this acquisition per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13. This requirement is being offered as a Small Business Set-Aside. The NAICS code is 481219. The small business size standard is $15.0 million.
5. This requirement is for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), Wildlife Service (WS) in support of aerial predator management activities in south western New Mexico.
6. REQUIREMENTS AND QUANTITIES: See attached schedule, statement of work and additional clauses.
7. The period of performance will be from award through five years.
8. The provision at 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial (Aug 2018) applies to this solicitation.
9. Award will be made to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to this combined synopsis/solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: Price, Technical capability (including Aircraft location/base of operations, pilot's low level flying experience and proposed aircraft) and Past performance.
10. The provision 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items (Aug 2018) applies to this solicitation. The contractor shall either complete the on-line Offeror Representations and Certifications www.SAM.gov or return a completed copy of the Offeror Representations and Certifications with their quotation.
11. The clause at 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (Jan 2017) and 52.204-17 Ownership or control of offeror (Oct 2018) applies to this acquisition
12. The clause at 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders Commercial Items (Oct 2018), applies to this acquisition. The following FAR clauses identified in FAR 52.212-5 are considered checked and are applicable to this acquisition;
(1) 52.203-6, Restrictions on Subcontractor Sales to the Government (Sept 2006), with Alternate I (Oct 1995) (41 U.S.C. 253g and 10 U.S.C. 2402).
(4) 52.204-10, Reporting Executive compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards (Jul 2013) (Pub. L. 109-282) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(8) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government' Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (Aug 2013) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(14) (i) 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Aside (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 644).
(16) 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 637(d)(2) and (3)).
(19) 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 637(a)(14)).
(22) 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Rerepresentation (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 632(a)(2)).
(25) 52.222-3, Convict Labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755).
(27) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Feb 1999).
(28) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Mar 2007) (E.O. 11246).
(29) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (Sep 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
(30) 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) (29 U.S.C. 793).
(31) 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans (Sep 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
(32) 52.222-40 Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (Dec 2010) (E.O. 13496
(33) (i) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O. 13627).
(34) 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (Aug 2013). (Executive Order 12989). (Not applicable to the acquisition of commercially available off-the-shelf items or certain other types of commercial items as prescribed in 22.1803.)
(42) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving (Aug 2011).
(49) 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (Jun 2008) (E.O.'s, proclamations, and statutes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury).
(55) 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management (Jul 2013) (31 U.S.C. 3332).
(2) 52.222-41, Service Contract Act of 1965 (Nov 2007) (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
(3) 52.222-42, Statement of Equivalent Rates for Federal Hires (May 1989) (29 U.S.C. 206 and 41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
(4) 52.222-43, Fair Labor Standards Act and Service Contract Act -- Price Adjustment (Multiple Year and Option Contracts) (Sep 2009) (29 U.S.C.206 and 41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
13. To be awarded this contract, the offeror must be registered in the SAM.gov. SAM.gov information may be found at http://www.SAM.gov.
14. Quotations are due by 01:30 PM CST, December 04, 2018 Quotes may be sent via e-mail to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. The point of contact for this combined synopsis solicitation is Jason Wilking who may be reached at Jason.email@example.com , or phone at 612-336-3210.
15. A COMPLETE QUOTE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
a. A completed pricing schedule.
b. Past performance references for projects similar to the work required in this contract . Include contact name, phone number, e-mail address, and a description of the work. Performance must have been in the last 5 years.
c. Contractor must provide technical capability information including:
Location where the aircraft is based
Pilots' low level flying experience and qualifications
Proposed aircraft hours, engine hours and aircraft condition.
d. A completed copy of the provisions at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items or if not completed in SAM.gov.
|Nov 20, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Fixed wing flying Services in SW NM|
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 12, 2019 5:14 pm Solicitation Number : FA4855-19-Q-AW03
Department of the Air Force
Bid Due: 6/26/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis May 30, 2019 3:27 pm Solicitation Number : W9115119R0009
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 6/28/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation May 09, 2019 11:49 am Changed
Department of the Interior
Bid Due: 6/25/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Jun 20, 2019 6:33 pm
Department of the Air Force
Bid Due: 6/27/2019