|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Nov 1, 2018|
|Due:||Nov 7, 2018|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
ERDC-CRREL intends to purchase one (1) Leica TM50 laser system and associated peripherals and license, with the following specifications:
1. TM50, 0.5" (0.15mgon), Total Station delivered with one full VGA colour touch screen.
2. GDF321, Tribrach without optical plummet.
3. GEV220, Y-cable, connects TS30/TM30 to PC (9-pin RS232 serial) and external battery, 2m.
4. GEV270, Power supply unit for TPS/GNSS/LS. For indoor use only. Input 100-240VAC to putput 13.2VDC with connection for power cables.
5. TS SmartWorx Viva License Key
6. GeoMoS Monitor, GeoMoS monitor is a software to collect and store the monitoring data. Following functionalities are supported.
-Connection to sensors (serial or TCP/IP) with valid Sensor Lic. (incl. GeoCOM Robotics & Imaging Lic.)
-Multiple active projects
-Manual total station coordinate determination with Free Station. Distance Intersection or GNSS Update
-Automatic measurements with various options
-Blunder tolerance checks on raw data
-Information about the current system and measurement status
-Calculation of GNSS displacements and daily average results
-Automatic database export
-SQL Server 2005 Express database included
7. GeoMoS Monitor Option 1 (Computation)
-AutomaticTotal Station coordinate determination with different methods (free Station, Distance Intersection or GNSS Update.
-Calculation of any Total Station results including coordinates displacements, profiles, distance reduction.
-Calculation of any Total station corr'n with Free Station, Distance Intersection, Orientation, PPM and Vz Corr'n groups and associated point group properties.
-Calculation of daily average results of Total Stations.
-Computation of virtual sensors with constants, mathematical functions and/or logic operators.
8. GeoMoS Sensor License. The sensor license concept means that the software scales with the number and type of sensors you have connected. Additional sensor licenses can easily be added later should your needs change.
9. GPR112, Monitoring-Mining Prism, with M8 internal threat in the back for direct mounting and 5/8
10. GHT112, Mounting set for GPR112 with M8 and 5/8" internal thread adapters, suitable for direct fixing systems on nearly every surface, prism is adjustable and fixable in two axes.
11. GRZ4, 360 degree reflector.
Required specifications for the meter are as follows:
-Capability to measure strain at the 2 parts-per-million level, 2 mm distance change at 1km.
-Measurements of strain at this level of accuracy must be made automatically without user supervision be repeated every 10s.
-Must operate in extreme arctic conditions of -30F.
The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 334519, which has a size standard of 500 employees.
This Notice of Intent is not a request for competitive quotations; however interested parties may identify their interest and capability to respond to this requirement. Any interested party that believes they can fulfill this requirement should submit a capability statement to be reviewed. All submissions will be considered, however there is no guarantee that submissions in response to this notice will in any way alter the Government's acquisition strategy.
Please provide responses to this notice NLT 12:00 PM EST, 7 November 2018 to:
Telephone responses will not be accepted.
Responses to this notice will not be considered as a response to any solicitation, a request to be added to a prospective offerors list, or to receive a copy of any solicitation. A determination by the Government not to compete the contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Note: In order to be eligible for award of a Government contract, vendors must be actively registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), have no active exclusions, and complete the FAR and DFARS representations and certifications.
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Opportunity History Original Synopsis May 10, 2019 2:02 pm Solicitation Number : W912TF19Q5015
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 5/22/2019
General Information Document Type: Presolicitation Notice Solicitation Number: N0018907RP426 Posted Date: Nov 05,
Bid Due: 11/15/2020
46--Demineralizer to purify contaminated water Solicitation Number: N0018908QPF07 Agency: Department of the Navy
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 8/01/2020
number title due date Public Library B19072 Dover Library Interior Wall Painting 05/21/2019
City of Dover
Bid Due: 5/21/2019