Added: Apr 11, 2019 6:46 pm
The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region, Four Corners Construction Office, is issuing this sources sought notice to determine the availability and capability of small business sources for a contemplated construction project titled: Navajo-Gallup Water Supply Project (NGWSP) Block 4c through 8. This notice is a tool to identify small businesses that have both the technical expertise and bonding capability to accomplish the work required for NGWSP Block 4c through 8 and is for informational purposes only. Information obtained through this notice may be used to determine the potential for issuing a future solicitation for this project as a total small business set-aside, and to provide input for the GovernmentÂ¿s overall acquisition strategy.
The Navajo-Gallup Water Supply Project is a major infrastructure project that once constructed, will convey a reliable municipal and industrial water supply from the San Juan River to the eastern section of the Navajo Nation, southwestern portion of the Jicarilla Apache Nation, and the city of Gallup, New Mexico via about 280 miles of pipeline, several pumping plants, and two water treatment plants. Work for this reach of pipeline (4C-8) begins at proposed pumping plant 3 approximately 20-miles south of Shiprock, along east side of US 491 approximately 29-miles south and terminates in the Naschitti Chapter Boundary, approximately 43-miles north of Gallup. All work is in San Juan Country on Navajo Tribal Trust land.
This is NOT a Request for Proposals or an Invitation for Bids, and does not constitute any commitment by the Government. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this notice. All interested sources must respond to future solicitation announcements separately from responses to the sources sought notice.
The NAICS code for this project is 237110 Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction, with a small business size standard of $36.5 million.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region, Four Corners Construction Office, has a requirement for construction work on Block 4c through 8 of the San Juan Lateral portion of the Navajo Gallup Water Supply Project (NGWSP).
The principal components of work for Block 4c through 8 include, but are not limited to, providing the following:
1. Construction of approximately 29 miles of 42 to 48-inch water transmission pipe and appurtenant features
2. Valves and Blowoffs
3. Wash Crossings
4. Road Crossings
5. Highway Crossing
The estimated magnitude of this project is more than $100,000,000.00
LOCATION OF THE WORK:
Work for this reach of pipeline (4C-8) begins at proposed pumping plant 3 approximately 20-miles south of Shiprock, along east side of US 491 approximately 29-miles south and terminates in the Naschitti Chapter Boundary, approximately 43-miles north of Gallup. All work is in San Juan County on Navajo Tribal Trust land.
When responding to this notice, respondents are asked to provide the following information:
1. FirmÂ¿s name, address, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number.
2. Business classification, to include size and any additional socioeconomic classification(s)
3. Bonding capability, including current single and aggregate performance and payment bond limits.
4. Brief capabilities statement that addresses experience performing similar projects as a prime contractor.
5. Listing of at least three to a maximum of five previous and/or current projects where the firm has successfully performed construction/install of large diameter water transmission pipe lines. Describe the size and scope of the project(s), and dollar value of the contract. Identify percentage of work on the project(s) that was self-performed.
Responses to this sources sought notice should be received no later than 4:00 pm MDT on April 19, 2019. Submit responses by email to the attention of Washington Bennett, Contract Specialist: Email Â¿ email@example.com ;