Mashpee Service Unit Clinic Renovation
||Department of Health and Human Services
|Type of Government:
- 56 - Construction and Building Materials
||Jul 10, 2018
||Jul 23, 2018
||To access bid details, please log in.
Jul 09, 2018
Added: Jul 09, 2018 6:12 pm
This is a presolicitation notice. The soliciatiion will be issued 15 days after the date of this notice.
The Indian Health Service Nashville Area Office intends to solicit and award a signle fixed price contract for renovations at the Mashpee Service Unit located at 483 Great Neck Rd. South Mashpee MA 02649. These renovations will adress patient flow, staff offices, ADA accessability, and other clinic concerns.
The solicitaiton will be 100% setaside for small business concerns. The anticipated NAICS code used for the solicitaiton is 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction. The size standard is $36.5 Million.
Contracting Office Address
711 Stewarts Ferry Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37214
Place of Performance
483 Great Neck Rd.
Mashpee, Massachusetts 02649
Primary Point of Contact.
Paul A. Carr
Secondary Point of Contact
Program Support Specialist
July 9, 2018
Jul 23, 2018 4:00 pm Central
Automatic, 15 days after response date
August 7, 2018
Total Small Business
56 -- Construction & building materials
236 -- Construction of Buildings/236220 -- Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Daily notification on new contract opportunities
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL
- Find more opportunities and win more business
- Receive daily alerts for all new bid opportunities
- Get contract opportunities matched to your business
Document Title: School Health Services: Pilot Private School Program (PPSP) Document Status: OPEN
Bid Due: 12/31/2099
Document Title: DMR/DDS Employment and Day Supports Document Status: OPEN Version: 00000 Estimated
Bid Due: 6/30/2020
Document Title: Tutor Services Provided by Individuals Document Status: OPEN Version: 00000 Estimated
Bid Due: 5/01/2019
Document Title: MRC 092: Personal Care Assistanct (PCA) Document Status: OPEN Version: 00002
Bid Due: 8/31/2019
* Disclaimer: Information regarding bids, requests for proposals (RFPs), or requests for qualifications (RFQs) is provided on this website only as a convenience and does not constitute official public notice. Persons wishing to respond to or inquire about bids, RFPs, or RFQs should contact the appropriate government department.