Added: Jul 09, 2018 5:43 pm
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought synopsis only for market research. The purpose of this sources sought is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 339112 (size standard of 500 employees). Responses to this sources sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources that can provide NUTRACE FIBER LASER EQUIPMENT for the VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, CA 92161.
NuTrace Fiber Laser 1064nm 20W. Easy
and flexible automation, improved
environmental profile, low cost of
ownership, ultrasafe, ultrafast and super
easy to use fiber laser to mark all type of
surgical instruments: Titanium, stainless
steel, bronze, aluminum, anodized
aluminum, anodized titanium, hard plastics,
glass and more (Not recommended for soft
plastics or wood).
Compact, workstation designed for bench -
top operation, minimal workspace needed.
Fast and precise electric Z-axis for easy
Fume extraction port and laser protection
class CDRH class 1 for safe operation.
O.D 5+ protection glass, side doors for
larger instruments as well trays and lids
marking. (Side doors open makes laser
Class 4) Special laser glasses required
(Included) for operation in this
configuration, see safety training guides.
Complies with the 21CFR1040.10
-NuTrace NUX-20 laser unit. 20W Max
-NuTrace R+ 2D DataMatrix reader for
-Fumex Fume/Odor extractor equipment.
-NuTrace Select & Mark templates.
Different laser configurations for different
instrument materials included GS1 Codes.
-2 hours of laser safety awareness
guidance online by LIA (Laser Institute of America). Six seats.
-10 hours of training on site including.
-Two pairs of 1064nm OD7+ "Clear View"
safety glasses to operate the laser in
class 4 mode.
-Instructional videos and manuals
Originally designed for auto racing, the R+
healthcare can read a 2D DataMatrix in
0.5 seconds per instrument, irrelevant of
instrument contrast, instrument material or
position of the code. A good geometrical
DataMatrix , R+ will read it.
With the power of 2MP camera and LED
lighting, the R+ can read 2D Matrix as
small as .010 X .010mm (4mils).
Stainless steel body makes it easy to
disinfect and tough enough for the most
demanding conditions at the SPD.
Shipping for routine delivery orders NTE $249 per order.
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested, and are capable of providing the sought supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this source sought announcement?
(3) Are you the manufacturer or distributor of the items being referenced above (or equivalent product/solution)? What is the manufacturing country of origin of these items?
(4) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above (or equivalent product/solution), do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(5) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract type and number.
(6) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the referenced items/solutions available on your schedule/contract?
(7) Please provide general pricing for your products/solutions for market research purposes.
(8) Please submit your capabilities in regards to the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
*** Submissions addressing Section (8) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items" meet all required salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to email@example.com. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than July 12, 2018 at 12 NOON, PST. If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this request for information. Responses to this notice are not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.
Single phase, 90-130 VAC/180-260 VAC,
50/60 Hz, 700W
Laser protection class CDRH Class 1
Dimensions - Enclosure Closed
14.9 W x 25.3 D x 30.7 H ( 380mm x
645mm x 780mm)
Software: EZ-CAD 2.12