|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Jan 8, 2019|
|Due:||Jan 25, 2019|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
All work will occur for projects at DSCC and will consist of new work along with maintenance and repair. Work may involve interior building renovations, replacements and repairs, along with exterior projects on the grounds of DSCC. This contract will utilize the R.S. Means Construction Cost Data for pricing of the work by the contractor and the Government. The Offeror shall use the Electronic Version of R. S. Means Building Professional's Package which includes Building Construction Cost Data, Mechanical Cost Data, Plumbing Cost Data, Electric Cost Data and the Square Foot Cost. Offeror must purchase "Assemblies Cost Data" separately. For renovation projects, the offeror shall use the Repair and Remodeling Cost Data. The Offeror may use the quarterly pricing updates to the R.S. Means. Offeror shall use Means Cost Works Estimator to prepare and submit task order proposals. These items may be obtained from the R.S. Means Company at www.rsmeans.reedconstructiondata.com.
The intent is to award up to one (1) contract with a total capacity of $5,000,000.00. Contract duration is estimated at five (5) years; a three (3) year base with one (1) two (2) year option period. The estimated cost range is between $10,000.00 and $500,000.00, not to exceed $5,000,000.00. NAICS code is 236220. All interested Small Businesses, certified HUBZONE, 8A, Woman-Owned Small Businesses or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business contractors should respond to this survey by email on 18 January 2019 by 2:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
Responses should include:
1. Identification and verification of the company's small business status.
2. Contractor's Unique Identifier Number and CAGE Code(s).
3. Documentation from the firm's bonding company showing current single and aggregate performance and payment bond limits.
4. Descriptions of Experience - Interested construction firms must provide no more than three (3) example projects with either greater than 95 percent completion or projects completed in the past five (5) years where the interested firm served as the prime contractor. Each project must include the name, title, project role, e-mail address, and telephone number of at least one reference. References may be used to verify project size, scope, dollar value, percentages and quality of performance. Example projects must be of similar size and scope.
a. Projects similar in scope to this project include: Renovations, remodeling, replacements and repairs. Work would include replace or additional of walls, doors, ceilings, lighting, carpet in an office environment. Exterior projects should demonstrate design-build experience coordinating more than two construction trades.
b. Projects similar in size to this project include: Renovation or construction of office space 1,000 square feet or larger.
c. Based on the information above, for each project submitted, include:
1. Current percentage of construction complete and the date when it was or will be completed.
2. Scope of the project.
3. Size of the project.
4. The percentage of work that was self-performed as project and/or construction management services or physical construction type work.
5. Small Businesses are reminded under FAR 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting; they must perform at least 15% of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with the firm's own employees for general construction-type procurement. Include the percentage of work that will be self performed on this project, and how it will be accomplished.
NOTE: Total submittal package shall be no longer than 8 pages. Please only include a narrative of the requested information; additional information will not be reviewed.
Email responses to Julie McLaughlin at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. This is NOT a Request for Proposal and does not constitute any commitment by the Government. Responses to this sources sought notice will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. All interested sources must respond to future solicitation announcements separately from responses to this market survey.
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
2020-07 - New Roof for Equipment Building at Public Works Operations Sealed bids
City of Bowling Green
Bid Due: 8/07/2019
Bid Detail: Schnellenberger Complex Player's Lounge Renovation Bid Number: IB-140-19 Issue Date: 06/27/19
University of Louisville
Bid Due: 7/16/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jul 10, 2019 9:22 am Solicitation Number : W9072491367002
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 7/29/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 13, 2019 5:14 pm Solicitation Number : 693C73-19-B-000031
Department of Transportation
Bid Due: 7/30/2019