|Agency:||Comm for Purchase from People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Mar 13, 2019|
|Due:||Apr 5, 2019|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
If successful, the result will be a co-brand agreement between the manufacturer(s) and the AbilityOne Program, and its registered brands. The ultimate expectation is that the co-branded product will be placed on the AbilityOne Procurement List (PL).
At minimum, the following product requirements must be met:
1. A line that include one or more of the items below, but is not limited to:
a. Surface Safe Sign Label, Removable, Laser/Inkjet, White, Various Sizes
b. Self-Laminating Labels, White, Various Sizes
c. Flexible Name Badge Labels, White
2. Meet and/or exceed the FAR and other published Federal standards, including Executive Orders and applicable agency-unique requirements.
To be considered for the partner opportunity, the following criteria at a minimum must be met by the commercial manufacturer:
1. Possession of a nationally-known brand name that can be demonstrated to have significant appeal through evidence of substantial sales and market share.
2. Willingness to enter into a multi-year agreement, which includes on-going technical and production assistance while enabling the selected nonprofit agency to meet the suitability criteria of the AbilityOne Program in the production process by delivering the to the nonprofit agency's facility in the BULK form and instructing the nonprofit agency in proper techniques to complete the manufacturing and subsequent packaging of the products, thereby creating employment for people who are blind or severely disabled.
3. The chosen commercial manufacturer must be willing to set a high priority for delivering the materials to the nonprofit agency in order to assure the agency of on-time deliveries to the end-use customers.
4. Commitment to working cooperatively with AbilityOne personnel to market the products to government customers under the AbilityOne Program.
5. Willingness to work with the selected nonprofit agency, NIB and the Committee to ensure that the products' price to end-users is a fair and reasonable price.
6. Manufacturer's submission must demonstrate that the specific products meet the various criteria, as well as indicate what functions the nonprofit agency's employees would perform. Submission should recommend ways to maximize the employment for people who are blind or severely disabled in the fulfillment of the products.
The deadline for response is April 5, 2019
The WRITTEN, ELECTRONIC, response should be directed to the contact listed in this Notice. Responses should address each of the product and manufacturer criteria specified above.
Questions should be directed, in writing, to Judy Szabo at email@example.com
NOTE: The e-mail's subject line should begin with ¡®Question: Sources Sought CP-03-11-19-03
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Special Notice Jan 18, 2019 12:20 pm
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 3/24/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm Changed
Other Defense Agencies
Bid Due: 3/22/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jun 19, 2018 11:42 am Solicitation Number : TT061918
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Bid Due: 6/19/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Jan 29, 2019 3:40 pm Changed
Other Defense Agencies
Bid Due: 3/28/2019