LEGAL BID ADVERTISEMENT
INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF
City Park Fountain Improvements
1. DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT. The City of Beaverton is accepting sealed bids for the project, City Park Project
Improvements, CIP Project No. 3522. The project consists of construction of a fountain pump house, replacement of
the existing fountain mechanical and filtration system, reconstruction of the fountain surfacing area, and installation of
upgraded fountain functions including audio/visual equipment. The project cost is approximately between $2,500,000
2. DEADLINE. Bids must be submitted by 2 p.m. on November 19, 2020. First-tier Subcontractor Disclosure Forms for this
project are due no later than 4 p.m. on November 19, 2020 by fax, (503) 526-2490, or by email,
3. DELIVERY METHODS.
The City will only accept bid packets for this project electronically. Hard copies or facsimiles (fax) will not be accepted.
4. BID OPENING. Bid opening will be virtual by Microsoft Teams: Bidders will be able to attend the bid opening by accessing
the web version on Teams at
5. MANDATORY PRE-BID CONFERENCE. A mandatory pre-bid conference for this project will be held on November 3,
2020 at 10 a.m. through Zoom link:
https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1619335190?pwd=N2JhWVYydFl3UnBTQ01MTlRvUnpOZz09, Conference Call in
Number: +1-669-254-5252, Meeting ID: 161 933 5190.
This conference is to provide prospective Bidders with the opportunity to ask questions related to bidding or building
the work under the resulting contract. Questions that cannot be addressed by direct reference to the Bid Documents
may be answered through an addendum issued to all plan holders. A bidder’s failure to attend the mandatory pre-bid
meeting shall cause the bidder’s bid to be deemed non-responsive.
6. LOCATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Bidders may obtain plans and specifications for the project by visiting the City’s website
at http://apps2.BeavertonOregon.gov/Bids/ after registering an account with the City and subscribing to the bid.
7. PREVAILING WAGES. The contract expected to be awarded in connection with this solicitation is subject to the state
prevailing wage rates under ORS 279C.800 to 279C.870 and/or the federal prevailing wage rates under the Davis-Bacon
Act (40 U.S.C. 3141 et seq.). No Bid will be received or considered by the City unless the Bid contains a statement by
the Bidder that “Bidder agrees to be bound by and will comply with the provisions of ORS 279C.838, ORS 279C.840 or
40 U.S.C. 3141 to 3148.”
For more information regarding this project contact Geoff Hunsaker, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLISH: Daily Journal of Commerce
DATE: October 26, 2020