DATE: May 9, 2022
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL # 22108
DATED: APRIL 20, 2022
The above entitled specifications are modified as follows and except as set forth herein remain
unchanged and in full force and effect:
Addendum to RFP documentation
Opening date change on the Request for Proposal #22108
• Original Date/Time: May 12, 2022 @ 12:00 PM CDT
• New Date/Time: May 24, 2022 @ 12:00 PM CDT
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS: The following questions and answers are provided as a matter
of information to clarify issues raised about the RFP. All responses are noted below in red.
Vendor Clarification Questions
1. I see the Start Date would be September 2022, but any idea on the planned Award Date
(just curious how much time we would potentially have)?
Award date may vary based on calendar changes. Estimated award notification timing
2. May I be allowed to visit the facilities to review products, tour receiving areas, etc.? At
this time, we do not have MUHC facility tours scheduled.
Please provide a list of information required to assist in completing the RFP.
3. Do you have a list of product types in use at each location, along with approximate
usage? Each location has a designated “par” for linen carts and / or off site clinic
locations. These pars include the item description.
4. 500,000 pounds per year is listed for the Women’s Hospital – does that estimate include
not only the hospital’s needs, but also the 75 off-sites that are serviced out of that
hospital (per Mandatory Criteria #2, page #23)? This includes, off-site as well as par
carts for on-site.
5. I don’t see volume listed for the Ellis Fischer Cancer Center or the Missouri Psychiatric
Center – are those facilities serviced as ‘off-sites’, out of the Women’s Hospital? Ellis
and MUPC poundage is included as UH. MUPC linens are kept separate simply due to
the type of behavioral items that are used.
6. Who is the current vendor for services?
Missouri Vocational Enterprises.