Emergency COVID-19 Testing and Lab Processing Services Vendor Pool

Agency: Alameda County
State: California
Type of Government: State & Local
  • Q - Medical Services
Posted: Dec 23, 2020
Due: Mar 31, 2021
Solicitation No: RFQ #HSCA-900320
Publication URL: To access bid details, please log in.
Project Information
Bid Title: Emergency COVID-19 Testing and Lab Processing Services Vendor Pool/ADDENDUM #1 ADDED ON 12/23/2020
Category: Professional Services
Bid Number: RFQ #HSCA-900320
Due Date/Time: 03/31/2021 2:00 PM
Contact Person:
Est. Award Date: Continuous Basis
Special Notes/Comments: This RFQ will remain open on a continuous basis until March 31, 2021 by 2:00pm.
URL Links:
Related Project Code:
Project Related Documents
Request for Interest/Proposal/Quotation (RFI/P/Q) RFQ#HCSA-900320.doc
Construction Project Bid Specs (currently unavailable)
Construction Project Plan (currently unavailable)
RFP/Q Addendum 2266_0_RFQ#HCSA-900320Add1.docx
Daily notification on new contract opportunities

With GovernmentContracts, you can:

  • Find more opportunities and win more business
  • Receive daily alerts for all new bid opportunities
  • Get contract opportunities matched to your business

See also

Fremont Park Renovation Project - Specification No. 3624 Department: Public Works, PW Transportation

City of Glendale

Bid Due: 4/21/2021

Bid Title: Granite Plantation Thinning ("Granite Thin") Project Category: Professional Services Status: Open

Tuolumne County

Bid Due: 4/30/2021

March 2021 prevnext Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 28 1 2

San Mateo Transit District

Bid Due: 5/12/2021

General Information BAVN ID: 41692 Category: Personal Services Type: Request For Bid Description:

Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles

Bid Due: 4/22/2021

* Disclaimer: Information regarding bids, requests for proposals (RFPs), or requests for qualifications (RFQs) is provided on this website only as a convenience and does not constitute official public notice. Persons wishing to respond to or inquire about bids, RFPs, or RFQs should contact the appropriate government department.