Sealed bids for the construction of Restroom Upgrades for The Housing Authority of The City of Pine Bluff
|Type of Government:
||State & Local
- Y - Construction of Structures and Facilities
- Z - Maintenance, Repair or Alteration of Real Property
||Apr 11, 2021
||Apr 27, 2021
||To access bid details, please log in.
00 020 INVITATION TO BID
PROJECT: Restroom Upgrades
for The Housing Authority of the
City of Pine Bluff
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
1. NOTICE TO THE CONTRACTORS:
Sealed bids for the construction of Restroom Upgrades for The Housing Authority of The City of Pine Bluff will be received by the Owner at the office of the Architect, The Nelson Architectural Group, Inc., 200 East Eleventh, Suite B, Pine Bluff, Arkansas until 2:00 PM Local Time, on April 27, 2021, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud. Any bids not submitted on time will be returned unopened.
2. Bidding by the General Contractor shall be by public invitation.
3. TYPE OF BID:
One proposal for the entire project.
Bids shall be submitted on the form provided by the Architect and shall be delivered in a clearly identified, sealed, opaque envelope.
5. CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS:
a) Drawings and specifications for all bid packages may be examined at the following places:
1) The Nelson Architectural Group, Inc.
200 E. 11th, Suite B
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71601
2) Pine Bluff Blue Print
3404 S Camden Rd Suite D
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
3) Southern Reprographics Planroom
901 W. 7th Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
b) Bidders, sub-bidders and suppliers may obtain specifications digitally from the Office of the Architect at no cost. Printed documents may be obtained thru Pine Bluff Blue Print or Southern Reprographics Planroom by paying the cost of reproduction and shipping (non-refundable). All prime bidders shall register with the office of the Architect.
6 WITHDRAWAL OF BIDS:
a) No bid may be withdrawn for a period of forty five (45) days subsequent to date of the opening of Proposals without consent of the Owner.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH ARKANSAS STATUTES:
a) Bidders must comply with requirements of Contractor's Licensing Law of State of Arkansas, Act 150 of 1965, as amended.
8. REJECTION OF BIDS:
a) The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any informalities.
b) Proposals which fail to comply fully with any provisions of the specifications and other contract documents will be considered invalid and may not receive consideration.
9. Bidder must comply with applicable provisions of the Davis-Bacon Act wage rates determined by the United States Department of Labor. The applicable wage rate decision is part of the bid documents.
Show more Â»
Post Date: 04/11 12:00 AM
Daily notification on new contract opportunities
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL
- Find more opportunities and win more business
- Receive daily alerts for all new bid opportunities
- Get contract opportunities matched to your business
RFQ - Historic Preservation Bid Number: RFQ 2021.2005 Opening Date: May 26, 2021,
City of Conway
Bid Due: 5/26/2021
Repair B106 - Solicitation Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID NKAK162106 Related Notice Department/Ind.
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 5/29/2021
Herbicide Hack-N-Squirt Release and Mechanical Midstory Removal Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 12444221Q0026
AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 5/20/2021
Event # Version Name Category Sub Category Type Reference Open Date Close Date
City of Little Rock
Bid Due: 5/22/2021
* Disclaimer: Information regarding bids, requests for proposals (RFPs), or requests for qualifications (RFQs) is provided on this website only as a convenience and does not constitute official public notice. Persons wishing to respond to or inquire about bids, RFPs, or RFQs should contact the appropriate government department.