|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Jan 10, 2019|
|Due:||Jan 23, 2019|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
0001- Breathing air compressor service in accordance with attached performance work statement (PWS). (Quantity: 1 JOB)
0002: Contractor Manpower Reporting (CMR) Requirements (see instructions below) (Quantity: 1 JOB)
"The contractor shall report ALL contractor labor hours (including subcontractor labor hours) required for performance of services provided under this contract for the Army collection site. The contractor is required to completely fill in all required data fields using the following web address: http://www.ecmra.mil/.
Reporting inputs will be for the labor executed during the period of performance during each Government fiscal year (FY), which runs October 1 through September 30. While inputs may be reported any time during the FY, all data shall be reported no later than October 31 of each calendar year.
Contractors may direct questions to the help desk at http://www.ecmra.mil/." The following is applicable to this acquisition:
The Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC) is W912LP
The Unit Identification Code (UIC) for the requiring activity is F8Z2LG
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS/RFQ TERMS:
1. Offerors shall submit ALL of the following information with their quote on attached vendor information sheet.
? Company/Offeror Name:
? Company Tax ID Number:
? Company P.O.C:
? POC Phone Number:
? POC E-Mail:
? Cage Code or DUNS Number:
? Net Payment Terms (Net 30, unless otherwise noted):
2. Offerors quotes shall include adequate information (product brochures, cut sheets, technical data sheets, etc.) for the Government to determine if the item being offered meets the Minimum Specifications identified below. Links to web sites are not acceptable. Failure to provide adequate specification information will render the quote non-responsive, and it will not be considered for award.
3. FAR and DFARS provisions/clauses incorporated into this RFQ and/or the resulting contract(s) are attached. The full text of the referenced provisions/clauses may be found at http://www.acquisition.gov. Vendors must submit the Representations and Certifications from Attachment #1, Full Text Provisions and Clauses, with their quote only if they differ from, or have not been completed within, their System for Award Management (SAM) profile.
4. Contractors must have an active System for Award Management (SAM) registration to be eligible for award. Register or check the status of your registration at http://www.sam.gov. Please ensure your SAM profile reflects all socio-economic group(s) and NAICS Codes applicable to your business. If the NAICS code listed above is not included in your SAM profile, you must also complete the representations in FAR 52.219-1 and attach it to your quote. Contractors must submit invoices electronically using the Invoicing, Receipt, Acceptance, and Property Transfer (iRAPT) application within Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) at https://wawf.eb.mil, and receive payment via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the bank account listed in their SAM profile. Please verify with your accounts receivable/billing department that they can comply with this billing method prior to submitting a quotation.
5. Proposals are due at 2:00 PM Central on Wednesday, 23 January 2019, at:
ATTN: TSgt Megan Vander Molen
2920 Headquarters Avenue
Sioux City, IA 51111-1300.
Proposals may be submitted by mail, hand delivered, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or FAX to (712) 233-0576.
Questions regarding this solicitation may be directed to TSgt Megan Vander Molen, (712) 233-0514, email@example.com. Or SMSgt Mark Crombie, (712) 233-0513. Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org
The following provisions are incorporated into this solicitation by reference:
FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial
DFARS 252.204-7008 Compliance with Safeguarding Covered Defense Information Controls
DFARS 252.204-7011, Alternative Line Item Structure
The following clauses are incorporated into this solicitation by reference and will be incorporated into the resulting contract:
FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items
FAR 52.232-40, Providing Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors
DFARS 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials DFARS 252.203-7002, Requirements to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights
DFARS 252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting DFARS 252.204-7015, Disclosure of Information to Litigation Support Contractors
DFARS 252.225-7048, Export Controlled Items
DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments
DFARS 252.237-7010, Prohibition on the Interrogation of Detainees by Contractor Personnel DFARS 252.244-7000, Subcontracts for Commercial Items
DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea
The following provisions are incorporated by full text. The full text is found in Attachment #1, Full-Text Provisions and Clauses:
FAR 52.212-3 Alternate I, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items Alternate I
DFARS 252.203-7005, Representation Relating to the Compensation of Former DoD Officials
The following clauses are incorporated by full text and will be incorporated into the resulting contract. The full text is found in Attachment #1, Full-Text Provisions and Clauses:
FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items
FAR 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside. (Deviation 2019-O0003)
DFARS 252.232-7006, Wide Area WorkFlow Payment Instructions
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Funding Opportunity Details For Additional Information and to Apply - Login | Register
Bid Due: 4/19/2019
RFQ# Due Date (CST) Description Specifications Buyer Q9388 01/18/2019 - 3:00pm The University
University of Northern Iowa
Bid Due: 1/18/2019
Bid Information Bid Number RFB0919335062 Solicitation 8985.00 SOI Elevators Solicitation Type Request for
State Government of Iowa
Bid Due: 1/23/2019
Bid Title: Criminal Justice Software Replacement Project Category: BHC CJIS Status: Open Description:
Black Hawk County
Bid Due: 3/05/2019