|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted:||Aug 8, 2019|
|Due:||Oct 30, 2019|
|Publication URL:||To access bid details, please log in.|
FA8232F16USAFEDRAFTS - RFP Found at ( FA8232-19-R-0002)
1. These are drafts of documentation for notice (FA8232-19-R-0002) that the F-16 System Program Office (SPO) plans to issue. Documents posted to this notice ARE NOT final and will NOT be used in the final solicitation. These documents are for planning purposes ONLY. The Government intends to hold a competitive source selection under Full and Open Competition for Depot Support Services on United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) F-16s and, as required, pre-block and post-block aircraft. No set-aside is contemplated however, NAICS Code 336411 applies. A 5 year, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) ordering contract with a 5-year IDIQ option is contemplated to accommodate applicable annual Operation and Maintenance (O&M) appropriations. The anticipated period of ordering for the proposed contract is from 01 April 2020 through 31 March 2025 with a 5-year option from 1 April 2025 through 31 March 2030.
2. This requirement is for aircraft depot-level maintenance and repair at contractor-operated facility located within the competition circle (Attachment 1) primarily for F-16 aircraft allocated to the United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) Major Command (MAJCOM) and to support possible overflow requirements for all USAF F-16 aircraft. Additionally, this contract will contain provisions to send Contractor Field Teams (CFT) to perform depot-level repairs on any F-16 aircraft in any location, excluding combat zones on an as needed basis. The scope of the workload includes core defined depot-level maintenance activities, predefined programmatic work, and unplanned drop-in maintenance.
3. Core defined work includes, but is not limited to, aircraft coating removal and painting, Non-Destructive Inspections (NDI), and Radar Absorbing Material (RAM) intake surface repair. Programmed work will include major depot-level modifications and repairs, to include, but not limited to, longeron repair or replacement, major bulkhead repair or replacement, wing repair or replacement, and avionic modifications/upgrades. Additional workload that is not predefined will be supported as drop-in maintenance or over-and-above type efforts.
4. Contract Ceiling amount is $250,000,000.00.
5. Closing date TBD.
6. Foreign participation IS allowed
7. Data packages will be released in accordance with US requirements. Please submit your Cage code when responding with question(s) to this draft.
8. Questions should be directed to Timothy Howard, telephone (801) 777-8118): email:
or Eric Dumpert, Procuring Contract Officer, telephone: (801) 777-5964, email:
RFP found at FA823219R0002
RFP anticipated release time has been extended as follows: Sep/Oct/Nov 2019.The RFP will be released on FA823219R0002. It is also important to continue to monitor
for updated posts.
CONTINUE TO MONITOR FA8232F16USAFEDRAFTS FOR UPDATES.
|May 21, 2019||[Special Notice] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|May 24, 2019||[Special Notice] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|May 29, 2019||[Special Notice] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Jun 18, 2019||[Special Notice] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Jun 28, 2019||[Special Notice] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Sep 24, 2019||[Special Notice] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Dec 7, 2019||[Special Notice (Updated)] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Dec 16, 2019||[Special Notice (Updated)] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Dec 18, 2019||[Special Notice (Updated)] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Jan 14, 2020||[Special Notice (Updated)] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Jan 25, 2020||[Special Notice (Updated)] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
|Feb 5, 2020||[Special Notice (Updated)] F16USAFEDRAFTS|
With GovernmentContracts, you can:
Extension of Ground Subsystems Support Contract (GSSC) IDIQ Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 6/15/2020
2020 Cascade HAWK Signal Project Written by Kyra Wright on May 19, 2020.
City of Orem
Bid Due: 6/02/2020
bid# description closing date & time IFB TP382 2020 Basketball Rings The purpose
Utah State University
Bid Due: 6/05/2020
CEBR REPLACE HQ & MONUMENT PHONE SYSTEMS Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 140P1220Q0046
INTERIOR, DEPARTMENT OF THE
Bid Due: 6/24/2020