LEGAL BID ADVERTISEMENT
INVITATION TO BID
For the Construction of Major Storm Pipe Rehabilitation Project, CIP 8122
1. DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT. The City of Beaverton is accepting will only accept electronic bids for the project, Major
Storm Pipe Rehabilitation Project, CIP 8122, #3701-21B. The project consists of rehabilitating storm drain and sanitary
sewer pipes using cured-in-place pipe (CIPP). The project cost is approximately between $ 575,000 and $675,000.
2. DEADLINE. Bids must be submitted by 2 p.m. on August 4, 2020. First-tier Subcontractor Disclosure Forms for this project
are due no later than 4 p.m. on August 4, 2020 to Terry Muralt, Purchasing Agent, by fax, (503) 526-2490, or by email,
3. DELIVERY METHODS.
a. The City will only accept bid packets for this project electronically. Hard copies or facsimiles (fax) will not be
accepted. Please scan your bid packet in and submit your bid packet as a pdf document to Equity Hub’s Bid
b. Time stamp is determined by when the email is received. Bids received after the designated time will not be
4. BID OPENING. Bid opening will be virtual by Microsoft Teams: Bidders will be able to attend the bid opening by accessing
the web version on Teams at :
5. MANDATORY PRE-BID CONFERENCE. A mandatory pre-bid conference for this project will be held by a MS Teams
meeting on July 22, 2020 at 10 a.m. at:
This conference is to provide prospective Bidders with the opportunity to ask questions related to bidding or building the
work under the resulting contract. Questions that cannot be addressed by direct reference to the Bid Documents may
be answered through an addendum issued to all plan holders. A bidder’s failure to attend the mandatory pre-bid
meeting shall cause the bidder’s bid to be deemed non-responsive.
6. LOCATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Bidders may obtain plans and specifications for the project by visiting the City’s website
at http://apps2.BeavertonOregon.gov/Bids/ after registering an account with the City and subscribing to the bid.
7. PREVAILING WAGES. The contract expected to be awarded in connection with this solicitation is subject to the state
prevailing wage rates under ORS 279C.800 to 279C.870 and/or the federal prevailing wage rates under the Davis-Bacon
Act (40 U.S.C. 3141 et seq.). No Bid will be received or considered by the City unless the Bid contains a statement by the
Bidder that “Bidder agrees to be bound by and will comply with the provisions of ORS 279C.838, ORS 279C.840 or 40
U.S.C. 3141 to 3148.”
For more information regarding this project contact Tristan Wear, Project Manager, at email@example.com or (503)
PUBLISH: Daily Journal of Commerce
DATE: July 13, 2020